Study Skills & Learning Strategies Handouts
All tutorials on this site are available in handout form (MS Word & PDF) as well, making them great for class distribution.
The handout are nearly identical to their online counterparts, but with several important differences:
- All advertisements, product placements and affiliate links have been removed
- The document elements have been reformatted for Word (e.g. the table of contents navigation works within the document)
- Full links are used (e.g. http://hackmystudy.com instead of HACK MY STUDY)
Please use the registration form to receive the full tutorial pack by email!
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know in the comment section below.
The following will be included in the full tutorial download pack, but new tutorials are added regularly.
Study Skills Tutorials
- How To Take Notes From A Textbook – The Information Funnel Method
- How To Speed Read & Comprehend – Part 3: Reduce Sub-vocalization
- How To Speed Read & Comprehend – Part 2: Block Reading
- How To Speed Read & Comprehend – Part 1
- How To Write On Paper Faster & Better
- How To Memorize Things Quickly & Effectively – Part 1: Chunking & Spaced Repetition
- How To Memorize Things Quickly & Effectively – Part 2: Visualization
- How To Take Notes In Class – The Origami Note-Taking System
- How To Type Faster Without Looking
- How to Procrastinate Faster & More Productively
- How To Focus & Concentrate While Studying
- How To Temporarily Block Distracting Websites
- How To Deal With Study Stress & Anxiety
- How To Create A Good Study Environment At Home
- How To Stop Procrastinating & Increase Motivation
- How To Manage Your Time Effectively As A Student
Additional Study Resources & Tips
What's the catch? +
1. As per the copyright terms, the HACK MY STUDY branding cannot be removed from the documents. This is in the hopes that students will seek further guidance by visiting this site.
2. As per the disclaimer, there is no guarantee for the efficacy of the recommendations made, nor any liability for any consequences that may result in the application of said recommendations. For this reason, please thoroughly examine the tutorials and remove, add or edit as you see fit prior to distribution.
Copyright & Disclaimer +
Please note that all contents of HACK MY STUDY are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. This means that you are allowed to share and modify this file for educational and personal uses, as long as you include appropriate credit to HACK MY STUDY as the original source. It cannot be used for commercial (i.e. for profit) purposesDisclaimer
1. Existing articles may be updated at any time as part of the continual improvement process applied to the contents on this site
2. There may be a delay between any updates to the original article on this site, and the downloadable Word version
Editing +All files are saved in unprotected Microsoft Word or PDF format. You are free to edit them as you wish, as long as edits do not violate the copyright terms.
Spelling +HACK MY STUDY uses American English across the site and all files. However, you are free to edit and localize the document for educational and personal use.
Links +All product, affiliate and advertising links have been removed from the Word files. The remaining links are either links to articles within HACK MY STUDY or links to relevant free resources/software. If any profit oriented links remain, please let me know in the comment area below and I will remove it right away.